Your Member Benefit - Premier Listing
Each AGMA member receives a Premier Listing in the AGMA Marketplace with their 2018 renewal. Please fill out the form below.
Premier Listing Checklist
Below is a checklist of all elements required in order to process your Premier Listing.
- Full-Color Company Logo - The size of your logo should be 240 pixels wide x 120 pixels high and no larger than 100kb. We accept JPG or GIF format. Your logo will link to your website, so please provide the URL to which you would like your logo to link. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company Contacts - Up To Five Please include job title, phone number and email address. All email addresses will be hyperlinked and active. ˆ
- Company Description - This is strictly textual information about your company. You can include your company's mission statement or a description of the products and services you offer. No graphics are allowed in this section. The initial viewable text is 3,000 characters that can be extended upon click by an additional 3,000 characters for 6,000 characters maximum. All text should be provided to us in a Word document that allows us to cut and paste your description to your order. Keep in mind that each word in your company description is searchable via the “keyword” search function. Be thorough and include all elements of the products/services you provide. We allow you to change your listing on a monthly basis. If changing your listing or adding more information, please email this to your Naylor account executive.
- Website Activation - Please provide us with the website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn URLs to which your listing should link. Your website will be listed along with your contact information and will be included each time anyone searches for your company by the various searching capabilities available.
- Product/Service Categories - All extra information will show up under all of the categories you select.
Once we receive all elements of your Premier Listing, we will post it to the site on a first-come, first-listed basis. Your listing will remain up for 201.
Please direct questions to
Mary Ellen Doran, AGMA Director, Electronic Communications
A Gear and Product Service Directory
The AGMA Marketplace provides a great resource for those looking for products and services in the gear industry. Find gear manufacturers that can produce products you need for your current project, or find services to assist with your gear manufacturing plant.
When looking for trusted suppliers and services, our members turn to the official AGMA Marketplace. Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the Marketplace allows members to find your company quickly and easily.
From financial to promotional and everything in between, our members count on the Marketplace to put them in touch with trusted vendors. A limited amount of display opportunities are available. Contact your sales representative today!
Complete Media Kit
Click here to contact our Project Leader. Glenn Raglin, Project Leader 770-576-2612 email@example.com.