Summary Description: The Account Manager will work to increase sales with new accounts and within the current Cotta customer base, and work to develop new customers and product opportunities consistent with Cotta’s capabilities and profit objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and cultivate new customer and market opportunities.
- Manage sales accounts to meet or exceed annual financial plan objectives.
- Identify all sales opportunities with existing and new customers by developing an in-depth understanding of customer organizations, as well as their technical and commercial needs.
- Prepares and delivers customer presentations.
- Identifies key decision-makers within the customer organization.
- Perform all sales related functions with purchasing, engineering, quality and finance for all customer locations
- Actively participates in program management and new launch activities
- Prepares product pricing and presents formal quotations to customers, follows up through PO issuance.
- Prepares internal and external correspondence and documentation as required.
- Reports on competitive activities and market information.
- Participates in Trade Shows, Sales Meetings, and other activities as required to promote Cotta products.
- Communicate customer activities to management through both verbal and written reports.
- Provide sales input to support the annual financial plan
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
4-year engineering or technical degree and minimum 5 years industry experience in vehicle component & system sales, engineered product sales or equivalent.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Must demonstrate excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient with standard business systems and software. JobBOSS familiarity a plus.
Travel Requirement: 30% - 40%
Interested candidates should email their current resume to Kelly Garcia email@example.com