Aerospace Gear Manufacturing Engineers
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Translate contract requirements into work instructions; processes; and tasks.
- Improve manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Perform research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Coordinate the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, communicating with team members and evaluating results.
- Perform product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Oversee and accurately evaluate & provide disposition of discrepant materials and processes.
- Interpret drawing and specification requirements; geometric dimensioning and tolerance; and gear metrology.
- Support preparation and maintenance of all documentation related to manufacturing travelers; processes; and design.
- Ensure that requirements for production have been met prior to release to shop floor.
- Monitor and maintain production timeline to consistently meet deadlines.
- May act as technical liaison between internal operations and customers.
- May provide technical support for bids and proposals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical preferred).
- Aerospace Experience – Gear knowledge an asset.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Technical Capacity including CAD; CNC; and MS Office Suite
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Performance Management.
- Self Directed and Motivated.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally.
Supreme Gear Company has been providing creative solutions to Aerospace, Defense, Commercial and other related industries for over sixty years and is looking for motivated, proactive, professionals with a desire to share in our growth.
Email Letters of Interest and Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org