Manufacturing Engineer (1st shift)
First Gear is looking for a manufacturing engineer to handle incoming quotes, creating and processing job travelers as well as other job functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review customer prints/specs
- Quote potential jobs to current and prospective customers
- Create job travelers including routing steps in E2 ERP system
- Communicate with customers over the phone and on-site visits
- Work closely with production manager, quality department and manufacturing to maintain product realization efficiency
- Analyze performance metrics to identify improvement opportunities
- Minimum 5 years experience as a manufacturing/process engineer
- Knowledge of gears is not required but a plus
- Extensive knowledge of metalworking, including CNC machining, heat treat and special processes required
- This position will require work on projects protected under ITAR laws. By law, applicants must be a U.S. person (US citizen, green card holder), and U.S. persons only will be considered for this position.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to email@example.com.