Expectations are to maintain and capitalize on the established customer base by growing the business as well as growing additional market share in a specified territory.
- Regular customer sales calls promoting services, identifying and capitalizing on opportunities, and building relationships.
- Manage and complete quotations.
- Review and update sales territory forecast with plan of execution.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of services to new and existing customers.
- Negotiate and establish price and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
- Communication and teamwork with office support and management to in goal to exceed customer expectations.
- Two years prior field sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Mechanical Aptitude.
- Ability to travel 60% of time.
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Power transmission product knowledge.
- Experience in pulp & paper industry.
Successful candidates must submit to post offer:
- Pre-employment physical examination.
- Background check.
- Drug screen.
- Have an acceptable 3 year Motor Vehicle Report as required by current company policy.
Apply online only at www.bdindustrial.com