1st March 2018
ZOLLER Inc. is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan and is widely known as the international leader in tool measuring and presetting machines, inspection machines, and tool management software. Our company has offices all over the world and is expanding continuously.
We are looking for self-motivated, experienced professionals to join our team. Currently ZOLLER Inc. is seeking a qualified Sales Engineer - Region 10 to sell our products in KS, OK, AR, TX and LA
Sales Engineer - Homebased/Wichita, KS or Kansas City, KS
Qualified candidates are responsible for
· Supporting our sales department by working with existing and potential customers, and proactively and reactively selling ZOLLER products and services through consultative selling
· Traveling to potential customer locations for product presentations or conducting demonstrations in our showroom
· Preparing visit reports, quotations, and proactive telephone follow-up on submitted quotes
· Negotiating and finalizing projects in the manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, and medical industries, among others
· Advising management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements
· Effectively identifying short- and long-term issues by providing necessary information pertinent to deliberations and implementing directives
· Serving customers by efficiently and effectively identifying their needs.
· Must not require sponsorship to work in the United States now or in the future
· A minimum of four to six years sales experience in the field of tooling, CNC machining, or measuring equipment
· Preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Tooling Engineering
· Possess both mechanical engineering knowledge and problem solving skills, as well as people skills required to convey knowledge effectively
· Have proven experience in computers, networking, and software, namely, MS Office, XP Professional, Windows 7, and ERP system
· Be well organized, analytical, and able to communicate proficiently during presentations through creative and adaptive approaches
· Have the ability to cope with a sometimes extremely hectic environment
· Be a flexible team player as well as work independently
· Have a valid and current driver’s license.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary commensurate with one’s experience, 401K with employer contribution, and 100% employer paid health and dental insurance for employee. We are interested in a long term commitment. Writing and aptitude tests may be administered.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com