Job Title: Sales & Product Support /Customer Service Exempt/Non-Exempt: Exempt
Location: The Horsburgh & Scott Co. Reports To: Director of Inside Sales
Provide product support enter orders and inquiries regarding H&S products and services.
- Receive and process inquiries requests by customers, field sales personnel and internal/external sources.
- Enter information about customers and inquiries into our quoting systems with accuracy and ensure that internal departments are well informed through verbal, written and/or electronic communications.
- Track customer inquiries within the system and support customer expectations for receiving quotations.
- Work with Inside Sales to assist in the selling process and securing new orders.
- Become proficient in reference checking and capable to pull Bill of Materials (BOM) and drawings for all products.
- Ability to read part drawings and a willingness to expand this requirement.
- Support customers by generating Gearbox Maintenance Manuals.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 2-5 years of experience working in manufacturing in a similar role.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels (verbally/written).
- Outstanding problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook). As well as, ERP systems (preferably BaaN).
Applicants who are interested can contact: HR@horsburgh-scott.com