Objective: Provide engineering support for all B&D Service Center operations primarily for gear reducer rebuild shops.
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of bearings and power transmission.
- Working knowledge of industrial gear design and application.
- Experience in mechanical rebuild shop or a manufacturing facility.
- Innovated in problem solving.
- Willing to stay abreast with technological advances in our industry.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
- Able to compliment a team environment.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Available after hours. We are a 24/7 Service business.
- Some travel required when support needed at customer’s facilities.
Apply online only at www.bdindustrial.com