13th February 2018
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Translate use cases into functional applications
· Develop CAM programs with various CAM systems such as SiemensNX, Mastercam etc.
· Develop hardware interfaces which works with ZOLLER software
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
· Demonstrate strong experience in analytical and problem solving skills.
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Bachelor degree required: Computer Science, IT or related field
· 1-2 years relevant software development experience
· Strong knowledge of RESTful API
· Familiarity with design patterns
· Self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS, GIT
· .Net C# software development experience
· Knowledge of Windows programming
· Knowledge in CAM interface development such as Mastercam, ESPRIT, Gibbs, Siemens NX
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary commensurate with one’s experience, 401K with employer contribution, and 100% employer paid health and dental insurance for employee. We are interested in a long term commitment. Writing and aptitude tests may be administered.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org