8th June 2018
Sr. Electrical Hardware Controls Engineer
· Job #1190-614
The Sr. Controls Engineer for Machine Products Engineering (MPE) is a senior level engineering position applicable to all disciplines. The Sr. Controls Engineer is accountable for either current product engineering or design engineering and will oversee customer projects often spanning multiple machine models. This includes mentoring of newer engineers. The Sr. Controls Engineer is capable of handling projects with extensive engineered to order content as well as customer specification on a self-managed basis and often consults on projects not within their direct ownership. Note: this position is a career path for Engineering Management.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Market understanding, Gap identification, and Closure options.
· Technology ownership.
· Machine Design Ownership.
· Execute Machine Orders.
· Configure machine to match Sales Orders.
· Review prior executions and compare contrast to current practice.
· Review customer specifications and ensure compliance.
· Technical performance of the resultant machine.
· Engineering Analysis.
· Compliance with appropriate safety protocols.
· Clean sheet design.
· CAD geometry creation and modification.
· Master Model and configuration management.
· Engineer to Order content.
· Creation of and compliance with design standards.
· Creation and execution of engineering change orders.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field.
· 10+ years of relevant experience.
· Material Master: determine the source of a blocked material master and address it. Determine the shop status and storage location and quantity of a particular part, understand application of material BOM's.
Visit our careers page at www.Gleason.com to apply:
· Job #1190-614 Sr. Electrical Controls Engineer