The scope of this committee is to provide strategic oversight for AGMA’s educational activities and:
- Ensure that the industry’s and membership’s most common education and training needs are effectively satisfied.
- Identify and support educational opportunities promoting growth and skills of the individual.
- Promote continuing education and training for the gear industry.
- Promote manufacturing as a modern career.
- Ensure that credible sources of training are identified.
Chair: Kevin Markle, Sales Engineer, American Machine & Gear, Inc.
Staff Liaison: Leah Lewis