AGMA now offers custom on-site/in-house training! We understand that training can be costly to your bottom line, but it is a necessary component for keeping your company on the cutting edge of gear knowledge and implementing best practices in your workplace. We recognize how important this balance is and have begun to work with companies to bring the instructors directly to your facilities!
Again, you are cost-conscious and so are we! By bringing an AGMA course to your location, you can eliminate the cost of sending your staff to another location. With on-site training, your organization will:
- Eliminate travel costs.
- Maximize employee training time.
- Increase the productivity of your most valuable asset.
- Boost your employee retention program.
- Reduce turnover.
- Choose the best time to learn based on your employees’ workloads and schedules.
- Benefit from courses that fit your needs.
- Training in your facility or shop.
- Tailor the courses to incorporate examples and content specific to your company’s needs and challenges.
- Reduce the impact of the knowledge gap as new hires start and seasoned workers retire.
- Increase cross-training activities to enhance and diversify the skills of your workforce.
Have training at your own facility keeps your training needs and proprietary interests private. This allows your team to speak as freely as needed.
AGMA is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). AGMA complies with the ANSI-IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as the standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, AGMA is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Ready to bring industry-leading gear education to your workplace?
Scheduling Your On-Site Training
- Determine which course you would like delivered to your employees based on your organization’s priorities, challenges and what your employees need to know.
- Request a quote by contacting Stephanie Smialek, Education Manager, at 773-302-8026 or by email to Education@agma.org.
- Schedule your custom training program.
- Participate in a planning and implementation conference call with the AGMA Education team.
- Prepare for Training Day.
Contact us today at: (773) 302-8026 or email: Education@agma.org.