The level one gear inspection module includes basic concepts for gear measurement, the tools and instruments used, the evaluation of gear characteristics, definitions of terms, and an introduction to gear quality classification.
Topics covered include:
- Categories of measurement on a gear
- Double flank composite inspection
- Single flank composite inspection
- The sequence of measurements
- When should gear elements be measured
- Mean helix slope deviation
- Classification of gear quality
You will have 30 days to complete the online course.
The Workforce Training Series courses are made possible through the generous support of the AGMA Foundation. Thank you for your continued support and partnership in educating the industry!