The new Plimsoll Analysis shows how the 202 Cutting Tools & Machinery companies within the UK are performing heading into 2024 and beyond – 50 of your rivals that are in real financial danger.
This incredible analysis will let you see how recent years have affected the financial performance of the UK’s largest Cutting Tools & Machinery companies and understand how they might perform in 2024. Using the most up to date financial data, the Plimsoll Analysis will show you:
- GLEASON CUTTING TOOLS LTD has been rated as ‘STRONG’
- 50 companies within the Cutting Tools & Machinery industry have been rated as “DANGER”. 9 out of 10 failed companies were given this rating by Plimsoll – they need to improve in 2024.
- 2024 is set to be a big year for takeovers in the UK Cutting Tools & Machinery market. The new Plimsoll Analysis has revealed 12 major companies that are vulnerable to takeover next year.
- 116 companies have seen sales fall in the latest year. Can they turn it around in 2024 or will the fall further behind?
The Plimsoll Analysis gives you 4 years’ worth of financial and commercial data on the 202 largest companies within the Cutting Tools & Machinery industry. Using this fresh data, the report provides an individual assessment on each company showing who they are, their strengths and weaknesses, how much they are worth, their future outlook and other key areas of interest.
As an introductory offer, I would also like to offer you the following special upgraded deal if you order today:
- The 2024 edition of the Plimsoll Analysis today
- A FREE copy of the fully updated 2024 edition in 6 months time
- 6 months worth of online updates when new company data becomes available
The Plimsoll Analysis costs just £350+VAT. To order, just reply to this email confirming a billing address and I will get the report sent you this afternoon with an invoice sent afterwards.