The primary purpose of Emeritus Membership is to keep individuals involved in the association after they have retired from the industry. AGMA will also benefit from continued access to the industry knowledge these individuals bring to the association.
Category for Emeritus Members (retired)
- Approved Emeritus Members will be granted an annual AGMA membership for $72.
- The member will have been involved in the gearing industry for a significant portion of their career.
- Member is retired or no longer working in the industry either as an active individual consultant or for a company.
The member may be selected as follows:
- May be nominated by an AGMA member in good standing.
- May nominate themselves.
- Nominations will first be reviewed by Membership Committee.
- Membership Committee to refer nominees to Board of Directors for approval.
- Emeritus Members will have all the benefits of an Individual Membership.