Skip to main content
AGMA places exceptional value on our members and non-members participation in our program offerings. The education department will continue to conduct programs that support the professional development of the gear manufacturing workforce that, in turn, will enhance the manufacturing and distribution of AGMA member company products. Offering courses in face-to-face, online, and webinar formats, we strive to be a leader in gear education and training and embrace the expanded use of technology to reach our learners anytime, anywhere. We are committed to providing relevant, cutting edge, and challenging learning opportunities with an emphasis on learning outcomes and the application of knowledge to meet employer and learner needs. As an IACET Accredited Provider, AGMA offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Our goals are to:
- Deliver to organizations training and education opportunities and services which build a knowledgeable, skilled workforce to more effectively and efficiently meet critical goals.
- Continually innovate to enhance the quality of the learning environment and the diversity of learning approaches to meet the needs of learners.
- Ensure that learning opportunities remain relevant
- Continually assess and improve courses to assure desired learning outcomes are met
- Attract, develop, and retain highly qualified, diverse instructors who are committed to our mission, who create a learning environment which is supportive and challenging, and who value service to others.